Reid Bissonnette, PhD
VP of Immuno-Oncology Research
Dr. Bissonnette is TargaZyme’s Head of oncology drug discovery and senior manager with more than 25-years-experience in research and development, from discovery to registration. Dr. Bissonnette also brings extensive experience in oncology, inflammation, apoptosis, nuclear receptor biology, hematology and cytokine biology to TargaZyme.
Dr. Bissonnette’s specialties include: – Oncology, Immunology (immuno-oncology), small molecule, protein/peptide, biologics, adoptive cell therapies, drug development.
- Strong hands-on laboratory experience assay development (yeah, I remember being a lab rat)
- Translational research, mechanism of action, biomarker identification and validation, non-clinical IND enabling.
- Regulatory agency submissions (IND, NDA, Investigator’s Brochure)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Multidisciplinary team environment.
- Managing PhD and non-PhD scientists, external academic collaborations and contract research organizations.