Xia L, McDaniel JM, Yago T, Doeden A, McEver RP. Surface fucosylation of human cord blood cells augments binding to P-selectin and E-selectin and enhances engraftment in bone marrow. Blood. 2004 Nov 15;104(10):3091-6. Epub 2004 Jul 27.
- Targazyme Presents TZ-102 Cancer Immunotherapy Preclinical Results at the World Orphan Drug Congress
- Targazyme, Inc. Receives FDA Clearance For a Phase 2 Study of Pediatric Cancer Patients Undergoing Stem Cell Transplantation For Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies
- Targazyme Inc. Receives Additional U.S Patent Award Designed to Improve Cell Therapy Clinical Efficacy Outcomes
- Targazyme, Inc. Receives FDA Clearance For a Phase 2 Haplo-Identical Transplant Study of Patients Undergoing Bone Marrow Transplantation For Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies
- Targazyme Enrolls First Patient in Phase 1/2 Study of TZ101 Fucosylated Regulatory T Cells to Treat and Prevent Graft vs Host Disease in the Transplant Setting