Robinson SN, Simmons PJ, Thomas MW, Brouard N, Javni JA, Trilok S, Shim J, Yang H, Steiner D, Decker WK, Xing D, Shultz LD, Savoldo B, Dotti G, Bollard DM, Miller L, Champlin RE, Shpall EJ and Zweidler-McKay PA. Ex vivo fucosylation improves human cord blood engraftment in NOD-SCID IL-2Rγnull (NSG) mice. Exp Hematol. 2012 Jun;40(6):445-56. doi: 10.1016/j.exphem.2012.01.015. Epub 2012 Feb 2.
- Targazyme Presents TZ-102 Cancer Immunotherapy Preclinical Results at the World Orphan Drug Congress
- Targazyme, Inc. Receives FDA Clearance For a Phase 2 Study of Pediatric Cancer Patients Undergoing Stem Cell Transplantation For Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies
- Targazyme Inc. Receives Additional U.S Patent Award Designed to Improve Cell Therapy Clinical Efficacy Outcomes
- Targazyme, Inc. Receives FDA Clearance For a Phase 2 Haplo-Identical Transplant Study of Patients Undergoing Bone Marrow Transplantation For Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies
- Targazyme Enrolls First Patient in Phase 1/2 Study of TZ101 Fucosylated Regulatory T Cells to Treat and Prevent Graft vs Host Disease in the Transplant Setting