Caballero S, Hazra S, Bhatwadekar A, Li Calzi S, Paradisio LJ, Miller LP, Chang L., Kern TS and Grant MB. Circulating Mononuclear Progenitor Cells: Differential Roles for Sub-populations in Repair of Retinal Vascular Injury. Invest Ophthalmol Vis Sci. 2013 Apr 26;54(4):3000-9. doi: 10.1167/iovs.12-10280.
- Targazyme Presents TZ-102 Cancer Immunotherapy Preclinical Results at the World Orphan Drug Congress
- Targazyme, Inc. Receives FDA Clearance For a Phase 2 Study of Pediatric Cancer Patients Undergoing Stem Cell Transplantation For Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies
- Targazyme Inc. Receives Additional U.S Patent Award Designed to Improve Cell Therapy Clinical Efficacy Outcomes
- Targazyme, Inc. Receives FDA Clearance For a Phase 2 Haplo-Identical Transplant Study of Patients Undergoing Bone Marrow Transplantation For Treatment of Hematologic Malignancies
- Targazyme Enrolls First Patient in Phase 1/2 Study of TZ101 Fucosylated Regulatory T Cells to Treat and Prevent Graft vs Host Disease in the Transplant Setting